Screen shot: YouTube.com
THE CUP OF INIQUITY IS FULL – THE HOUR IS AT HAND
- Muslims are butchering, beheading, crucifying, burning alive, burying alive, stoning, and torturing Christians, Jews, homosexuals…all non-Muslims throughout the Middle East, yet the great nations of the world are ignoring it!
- In 2012, France and other nations set about to remove the words “mother” and “father” from all government documents, so to appease the liberal left and make the abominable more comfortable.
- America’s public schools began teaching little children, at least 10 years old, step-by-step, how to commit sodomy, as part of their abominable sex “education” curriculum; which is nothing more than child abuse, pornography and an abomination, according to God’s Holy Word (Leviticus 18:22; Romans 1:25-28)! (Please visit the Home Education page for helpful information.)
- Social Services in America, and in other nations, adopt children to homosexuals in recent years. Some of these couples are already reprobate, according to the Word of God, (Romans 1:18-32) and none should ever be able to adopt a child!
- Planned Parenthood and other vile clinics have burned, chopped and even extracted live babies from their mother’s wombs, dissecting them to harvest tissue and organs for their abominable experiments and biological research!
- My income is considered to be under the poverty level, but my tax bill this year exceeded what some multi-billion-dollar corporations pay (nothing!), because the perverse have enforced policies to rob the poor, and make the rich wealthier. (God takes very good care of me, because I pay my tithes and offerings first; He takes care of the rest! Glory to His most Holy Name [Malachi 3:8-12])!
- The great nations throughout the world, instead of fighting against them, have released millions of Muslim jihadis into the nations to perpetrate evil upon their own citizens. They aid the terrorists; they use them as a way to meet their end – global tyranny!
I could go on and on…
Throughout the Old Testament, which foreshadows the New Testament, we see that when a nation’s cup of iniquity became full, God poured out His wrath upon the wicked, but spared the Godly, as in the following examples: the flood and Noah and his family; Sodom and Gomorrah and Lot and his family; the Egyptians and Moses and the Children of Israel; and Jericho and Joshua and the Children of Israel.
Has God stopped sparing the righteous and destroying the wicked? Don’t even give it a thought, for the Bible tells us,
“The Lord will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trump of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first, then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Therefore, comfort one another with these words” 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18.
This catching up of the saints of God will occur, then the great tribulation will come upon the earth, according to Bible prophecy. The prophecies are found in the Book of Isaiah (Isaiah 26:20); the Book of Daniel (Daniel 2-12); the Book of Joel (Joel 1-3); the Book of Malachi (Malachi 3-4); the Book of Matthew (Matthew 24); the Book of 1 Corinthians (1 Corinthians 15:12-58); the Book of 1 Thessalonians (1 Thessalonians 1:10; 5:9; 4:16-18); the Book of Revelation (Revelation 7:14).
It takes the Spirit of God to interpret the Word of God (1 Corinthians 2:14), so it is vital to pray for divine interpretation before reading God’s Holy Word (James 1:5). If you look to understand through a minister, it is crucial to compare what the minister says with God’s Holy Word.
The wrath of God is coming, folks, but you won’t hear that truth from most major ministries today. In fact, you will hear one of the most notable of them say about homosexuality, as he is questioned about whether or not a homosexual can be saved, “It’s not my way,” fully evading the question. Of late, he goes further to say that he doesn’t judge them either.
Who cares what your way is, Osteen? How about GOD’S way? Do you know anything at all about that?
Here, let me help you with the Holy Word of God. It says,
“You shall not lie with mankind, as with womankind, it is an abomination” Leviticus 18:22.
Most adults can say they have read dozens of books. There is only One Book, however, that points the way to God, salvation and eternal life. People need to make certain they read that Book for themselves, praying first and asking God for the divine interpretation.
If you don’t know what God’s Holy Word says for yourself, how can you know who is a false prophet?
Hear the preacher, but also know the Word of God for yourself; this is the message Jesus is conveying.
Hundreds of Bible prophecies have been fulfilled and those remaining shall surely come to pass. Are you prepared to stand before God and give an account of the life you have lived on this earth? If not, salvation is only a prayer away. Please visit the How Can I Be Saved page – your eternal destiny depends on it. God bless you.